Friday, January 08, 2010

The Second Runway Show of Men's Fashion Week

So I went to the 2nd show - and the runway area was totally different. Not just rearranged - but totally completely different. And so colorful. Nice seating by the runway too.  Here are a few pictures.

Here's the door where the models came out onto the stage. Isn't that a cool backdrop? They used the company's colors. I loved the box and pole design.



Here's a view of the walkway and the seating areas. It loks like a big South Beach Miami piano shaped pool doesn't it?


Here's one of the models. I hae to admit - i'm not good at taking people pictures. Not in RL and not in SL. Here I was excited about the color and the set design. If i get to go to another show I will try to do a better job of shooting the models.


No comments: