Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Art Cars & Playa Bikes at Burn2

When i watched the live stream from burning man this year, one thing i noticed was all the bikes and how that just looked like the perfect way to zoom around the playa. Then there were the art cars - dragons and a tardis and a space shuttle...people are so freaking creative.

There are bikes and cars and the Burn2 event as well. Whooo Hoo. I blogged earlier about how we made cars and bikes. Here are some pics of me riding around the playa now that it's all open and full of stuff to run into and drive over *chuckles*

 

 

 
A side shot of my coffin car. Aren't the bat wings cool. Marc found these - they were full perm freebies
 An inside shot of my coffin car - Turns out it's not quite balanced..gotta think about that
 My teapot car..I like how the shine makes it look a little metallic
 My teapot car from a distance
 My marry-go-round car..the wall rotates (that's the go-round part)

No comments: